Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Again

cellspacing="0" align="center" border="1">

Thirteen Foods GRANDMA made


1. The moistest (is that a word) chocolate cake ever!
2. Pumpkin pie
3. Pudding -- Chocolate
4. Beef and Noodles
5. Chili
6. Cherry Pie
7. Pecan Pie
8. Mousse
9. Jello salad (the green kind)
10. Sloppy Joes
11. Sugar Cookies
12. Corn pudding
13. Meatloaf

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Zephra said...

Thanks for the visit and the comment. Hope to see you again.

BTW I love most everything listed.

Alice said...

I wonder if your 'Chocolate Pudding' is the same as the one I make, that all my family love. My mum used to make it too.

That list would have made me hungry except that I've just had a cup of tea and a slice of raisin bread.

Susan said...

Glad you all stopped by here...perhaps you can visit my other blog as well...

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh my, didn't know I would be hungry just looking at your Thursday 13. (Yes, I know it's Friday but some of us are slow!) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my butterfly girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog..should have my TT up soon. I so miss my grandmother's cooking. She made the best chocolate pie ever. I wish I had had the opportunity to learn how to cook like she did.

Melzie said...

Food is part of my list as well! I'm so hungry, LOL!!!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Gosh! I love all sweets. This list is too much for me!

Thanks for visiting my TT. Happy Thursday.

Chana said...

it all sounds so good..pecan pie..mmm..cherry pie..yummy!

Red said...

It’s now Friday morning, breakfast time, here in the UK. I’m telling you... reading lists such as yours on an empty stomach just isn’t fair!

Thanks for visiting my TT!