Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things we did at GRANDMA'S HOUSE


1. Played The Uncle Wiggly game and Candy Land
2. Chewed the gum that looked like cigarettes (in addition to Teaberry that I mentioned last week)
3. Watched Hee Haw and Lassie
4. Watched Wonderful World of Disney and Lawrence Welk
5. Watched the grown-ups drink their coffee
6. Played tag and hide-and-go-seek
7. Dug up flowers and grass (probably when we weren't supposed to)
8. Played Parchesi on a homemade board with marbles
9. Colored in coloring books
10. Played games on the big front porch
11. Picked dandelions to see if we "liked butter" or not
12. Helped roll out noodles for beef and noodles
13. Drank our drinks in aluminum cups that kept things SO COLD!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

3 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Fantastic T T!!! Oh boy, do I remember ALL of those listed. Nothing like Grandma's house to feel content and happy...even if it's in memories!

Thanks for dropping in (My T T is up)

Sherri said...

I remember many of the same things at my own grandparent's! ...oh, I just thought about the goodnight song at the end of Lawrence Welk...how is it that I still know every word...I was just a toddler?!!

...my list is up:)

Amanda said...

I love memories of grandma's house. They are the best.

My list is up, too.